You've started your search, but do you know in detail what type of home are you looking for. There are so many choices that it is important to have an idea of what you want and need before you begin looking. Consider making a checklist of amenities that are essential and those you would like to have in your new home.
The list below may help you clarify your thinking on what is important to you when you are ready to purchase.
- What neighborhood(s) would you like to live in?
- What price range do you have in mind?
- What type of home interests you? (One-story, two-story, split-entry, townhouse, condo, duplex)
- Are schools a factor? Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you need? How many do you want?
- What other interior and exterior features are important to you?
Please feel free to email or call me at any time to learn more about specific areas you are interested in learning more about. I am happy to help you in your research and can give you an up-to-date snapshot of the real estate market.