During this time of uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to reach out and let you know that our community, clients, friends, and neighbors remain among our top priorities. Now more than ever, it's important that we all pull together and support one another – while also taking care of our families and ourselves. With the intention of making it a little easier to stay positive while staying put, we have compiled a list of suggested activities to help support the community, and your home and connect with those you love.
For Your Community
- Visit the websites of local food banks and homeless shelters to donate online.
- Feeding America Food Banks
- Meals on Wheels
- No Kid Hungry
- Visit the websites of local animal shelters to donate online.
- Give Blood at your local Blood Bank
- Support local and small businesses
- Buy gift cards to support the business today, and use when they reopen
- Shop from their online stores
- Support the artsDonate to your favorite museum or local arts organization
- Purchase a piece of work/merchandise on the website of your favorite local artist
- Watch livestreams of music and theater performances
- Attend a virtual Concerts, Play, Museum and other culture to enjoy
For Your Family, Friends and Neighbors
- Help older neighbors and relativesCall or text to check in
- Make cards or write letters, with your kids, to send to them
- Schedule an hour of online game time with friends and family
- Check-in with neighbors to just say "hello!"
For Yourself and Your Own Home
- Exercise – outside or inside home.
- Cook, Bake and/or BBQ
- Get some fresh air and read or work outside on the deck
- Relax in the sunshine
- Enjoy a walk in nature
- Get a bike ride in
- Catch up on some reading
- Do some spring cleaning
- Learning a musical instrument
- Check off your list of home projects
*If there is anything I can do to help you during these unprecedented times, feel free to contact me!